Jabra EVOLVE 40 MS Wired Over-the-head Stereo Headset- Noise Cancelling- USB Type A-3.5mm jack)
- Jabra Intelligent Call Transfer
Easily transfer your Skype for Business and Lync pc calls to your smartphone using “Jabra Intelligent call transfer (JICT)”. Ideal for when you need to head out the office door or move away from your desk.
- 3.5mm jack for better connectivity
The 3.5 mm jack lets you connect to your personal device - such as a smartphone or tablet - to work or listen to music wherever you are.
- Busy light automatically turns on during a call to let others know the person is busy.
- Users can also activate busy light manually to signal that they don’t want to be disturbed.
- Passive Noise Cancellation
Simply wear the headset to eliminate high-frequency noise, such as human voices
Microphone Controls: Mute
Earpiece Controls: Volume; Answer/End
Compatibility: PC/ Smartphone/ Tablet/ VoIP Softphone/ Mobile Phone
Sound Mode: Stereo
Features: Noise Reduction, Comfortable, Digital Signal Processing, Flexible, Adjustable Headband
Control Cable length: 95cm
HS cable length: 120cm
1) Can I listen to music on this device?
Yes. Evolve 40 has world-class speakers that are built for both voice and music.
2) Does it work with Mac and PC?
Yes. It works with both systems.
3) How do I set up my Jabra device to work with Microsoft Skype for Business for Windows?
Simply install Jabra Direct. Jabra Direct is free PC software enabling Jabra USB devices to have Remote Call Control over most softphones.
Part Number. :6399-823-109